Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Isabella's Early Birthday Present

Two years ago, Izzy asked Jeremy to shave. He had shaved when he had sinus surgery and she loved the feeling of kissing his smoothe face. He told her she had to talk to me, and I said NO! I like the facial hair!!! What can I say, its a good look! So the deal was struck that he could shave it for her birthday.........and so it began!

We were talking birthday presents last week and she said Daddy, dont forget, you have to shave. Well today is the eve of her birthday and the deed is done. It is so cute to watch her walk by him and want to rub his face!




Izzy would like me to edit this...these are before......


during.......



After
And for that I am ok with him shaving it off once a year!
Happy Birthday Bella!

3 comments:

Carissa said...

You know, I thought Jeremy looked different the other night! Sometimes the things that are so obvious are the things we can't quite figure out:) Good luck Jeremy!

Carissa said...

I meant good LOOK, not good luck:)

Lori said...

That's a cute story and fun birthday tradition!