Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Bond so tight.....

When you really stop to think about your life. It is amazing the things you can remember. I was recently asked about a member of my family, to which I gave my standard short answer to the question. And the person I spoke to said; oh have I always felt so sorry for you girls. I had to stop to ask her why? She didn’t quite know what to say and to be honest, I didn’t either.

 That got me to thinking. Really thinking. Did I have something for someone to feel bad for me? It’s been so long since I looked at the dark side of things; and to be honest, I couldn’t figure out if I wanted to revisit them or not. I finally just looked at this concerned person and said, Please don’t feel sorry for us. We never did. You may look at us and think we were missing something, but let me tell you what we had.


For years we sisters have been there side by side.

 Sometimes with the weight of the world on our shoulder.


But always there to keep each other on the right foot.


 Side by side showing each other that with Love, there was always a way.

And when the weight of the world got to heavy at times we always had Faith that we could carry on.

And anytime one of us needed a little Hope the others stepped in.




We have always Hoped for peace, had Faith we would find it and Loved one another through it all.


We have always been each others best friends, and forever will be.



And God knew we needed an Angel to guide us at times. So he sent one of those too!

And somewhere along the line he must of figured that our brother would not go get matching infinity signs tattoos so he gave him a wife who would put up with and love his sisters that would!

So you see. In this crazy wonderful life that we live. We are grateful. We are loved. And we know that God has given us the most precious gifts. Faith, Hope, and love for infinity......

1 Corinthians 13:13

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

No comments: