Thursday, January 1, 2015

A year in review!! Part 1

Seriously, I feel like I just sat down and said the words......
Where does time go??? I remember my aunt Joyce telling me when I was in about 9th grade, that once you graduated time just fly's by! Isn't that the truth!

So here is a look back on 2014...............

January usually bring the same thing. Fishing. In fact as I sit here writing this, the boys are out fishing.

Jeremy went with his group of guys to Canada last Jan, of course they caught some beauties!!


In February, my boys were invited to go on a day trip with Uncle Dave and Cousin Nick to South Dakota. I am not sure what was more exciting to the little boys, fishing or the fact they were in another state!


In March Jeremy got to go with Izzy to the Long Lake Conservation trip. Each year the school takes the 6th graders. It is an amazingly fun trip. And a little Daddy Daughter bonding time is nice too!


                           April brings Awana games. The kids get to compete against other churches in our region. This was Izzy's last year in Awana. :(


April also brought along a project that we had talked about for a long time, but actually started. And when I saw we, I mean Jeremy and Jeff! They started the remodel of the boat. Lots of man hours went into this project! 


April also brought a little something for Mom. Mel, Tina, Carissa, Julie and I all went and got matching tattoos. Well not totally matching as we all did our own little flare to them. But the infinity sign is there on all of them. Forever, and ever soul mates we will be!! 

Ahhh, May, well, the boat is done. Isnt it pretty! We spent time online looking for the decals to make it looking as close as to how we got it. Needless to say, we think it turned out great.


May also brought this handsome guy heading to prom. He sure cleans up nice, doesn't he!


June-
Well that of course bring in more fishing!! Jeremy, Josh and Jack had a wonderful boys week up in Canada. There was many fish caught and many stories to tell. But looking at the smiles on their faces is story enough!! 



I did get a text when the boys were on their way home that the trip got a whole lot more expensive. I was wracking my brain wondering what broke that we would have to fix. Then I get a picture of Josh and his monster......
Currently at the taxidermy!


To be continued.......