Thursday, December 4, 2008

Down with the Sickness


Yep, that is what we are! Down with the sickness. Today is Thursday. If we keep on, it will be one week with it. It started last Saturday night with Manders getting it. She woke me up to tell me she got sick. And when I checked on her Saturday morning, I found her in her bathroom with the door shut and a little heater running, it had to be 90 degrees in there. But she was cold. She spent the remainder of the day in the bathroom and in bed. Meanwhile me and the rest of the kiddo's went to church......bad idea....we left midway through as I felt as though praying that I wasnt going to throw up wasnt going to be answered! To bed I went. Got up at 6pm, went back to bed at 7, and slept until 7am. Went back to bed at 7:30, and slept till 10. Made it back to work Tuesday, but left early for a nap, couldnt do it anymore. And Jeremy was next......pretty much we have fallen like flies around here. With Jack being our latest one to get it today. He is pretty funny though. He will have his head hangin in the toilet and get done and say Uf Da that was bad, or Uf Da I am really sick.


So we all know what this means to me.......Saturday bright and early........little bit of bleach and water......massive cleaning......here I come.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I hope you are all feeling better!!!