Friday, November 28, 2008

What a nice day.



Well turkey day is done. It was a very nice day. We went out to Dads house. I felt a little emotional all day. I kept thinking that it could be the last time we ever had Thanksgiving in the house that I grew up in. Now I know I was a little crap head in that house. But it is still the house I grew up in. It was a great day. Eric, Carissa, Mel, Dave and kids, us, Dad, Julie, Joey and Jacob along with Julies family was there. Tina, Nathan and the girls joined us later in the afternoon. We had the traditional lunch, but Julies mom brought this pumpkin pie that was AWESOME! Holy moly it was good. We watched Christmas Vacation, and played cards and Apples to Apples. It was all in all a very nice way to spend the day.

Well I am off. Jeremy and I are meeting some people up town, Martin Zeller is playing at the golf course. So we are going to go see him.

1 comment:

Carissa said...

It was a great day! I had a lot of fun just hanging out:)