Tuesday, October 28, 2008

AAAHHH, Sweet Nothing

Where are we going this weekend you ask, well that would be no where. Nope I even volunteered to watch the Neice and Nephew while my sister works, and even offered to keep them after that so she can get caught up on a few things. All in the name of keeping my butt at home. Well not to mention that they are just frickin cute and I miss them.
What a month. Started off with 3 days in Duluth for conference. The proceeded to 4 days in Hollywood, CA for the premiere. A night out to see the New Kids On the Block, which I did not blog about.....so here goes. Ok, so I agreed to go to this because I was a big hair band fan back in the day, but a closet NKOTB fan. So I have seen BonJovi, Cinderella, Faith No More, Metallica, Poison, and more in concert, and when Kelli asked if I wanted to go, Hell Ya!! It was an awesome concert. Loved it. Thanks Kelli, for making my inner 14 year old happy. And for any of you out there that are asking if I yelled this............I heart you Donnie...........Yes I did. And I am pretty sure he said it back......right Andrea!!!!
Last weekend we took the boys with us to the hotel that we had reserved for our anniversery. Which ended up being a good thing....cause Saturday night, my arse ended up in bed sick. I am pretty sure my body was just sending a reminder that I am not 21 anymore. Whatever.
Which does lead us to the sweet nothing. We actually have lots of plans this weekend, but they are all fun and based around home.

Wonder what November brings???

Love to All. Baker

2 comments:

Carissa said...

I hope you are at least coming to my house to trick or treat with your darling children:)

jjbaker9972 said...

Oh you know it!!! They would be ticked if we didnt!!