Friday, October 10, 2008

After all that drama

I pulled into the driveway tonight and honked the horn. No one came running, so I gathered my stuff and headed inside. I found an extremely clean house. Supper in the crock pot. Laundry done. Not bad. Not bad at all. Josh and Manders were happy to see me. They had to go get Izzy and Jack, they were playing with Ky. Got some big loves from then, and then was promptly asked what I brought home for them. ("When daddy goes away, he always brings us something"). Thank god I bought them some of those old time suckers. So I have to say. Gone for 3 days and the house looks great. The only thing that was forgotten was Jacks 5 year check up, and shots, and I will take the blame for that one as I did not write it on the calander.......or maybe I did and Jack erased it???? HHHmmmm. Good to be home. Cant wait to crawl into my bed. The only sad part is, Jeremy is gone. So I dont get to see him until Sunday. Then its time to pack and off to LA.

No comments: