Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Leaving

As I am getting ready to leave for my conference in Duluth, Izzy is staring at me with tears in her eyes. She looks at me and says, Mommy I can deal with Daddy leaving, he leaves all the time for a couple of days to go fishing. But you never leave. I cant deal with this. And she has been an emotional wreck since. Right now she is crying because she "wanted 2 minutes of quiet and Nick and Jack wont stay out of my room". It is quite dramatic here at the Baker house. I guess I will have to start going away more often!! Na. But I am looking forward to going to Duluth. There are a couple of great classes that I am really looking forward to taking. And two of the girls going with happen to have birthdays while we are up there. So it should be a fun time. Gotta go finish packing.

Happy rest of the week!!!

1 comment:

jjbaker9972 said...

You will be missed mama :)