Friday, November 21, 2008

BINGO


So on Wednesday night a couple of girls I work with and I went out for drinks and to play bingo. It was so much fun. Of course after a drink or two, we tend to get funnier and we started to think of different ways we could do our walk in interviews. Here are a couple of ideas
-do the interview in an irish accent.....Karen did that on Thursday, I almost pissed myself. Her name is now Pippy.
-when the client cries....it happens often, just lay your head down on your desk and start to cry your self. (Jackie's idea)
-pretend you fall asleep every couple of minutes, I know the word, just dont know how to spell it, and I am to lazy right now to look it up. (Karen's idea)
-Take out a silver gum wrapper and tell them you need to put it on there finger, that is was a lie detector. (my idea, what do you mean am I married to someone who works for the sheriffs dept)
-Scratch your head the whole time like you have lice.
-Start swearing often.......
the list was endless.
So the super fun part of the evening was when my friend Karen stood up on the last game and yelled BINGO........and she is doing this little dance, cause the cheap ass, who didnt want to spend the 2.50 to take cash out of the cash machine, thinks that she just won 99.00. I am jumping with her trying to get her attention to tell her that NO, in fact she had just won, $1000.00. No kidding she just won 1000.00. I think it took her a while to realize what she just won. What an awesome night!!!!
And let me tell you.......this could NOT have happened to a better person........think about what you would do with 1000.00...............
Heres what she did, gave some to church, gave some to a charity dealing with children, gave some to the humane society, is giving some to her mom who watches her kids 2 days a week for her, and maybe, just maybe.....she is going to go and try to find a shirt for herself that is not on the clearence rack..........I could learn alot from this friend of mine............I HAVE learned alot from this friend of mine..........man am I the lucky one.

No comments: