Friday, November 14, 2008

She just makes me laugh

Isabella.

So Thursday morning, 7am. All in one breathe mind you.....

"Yeah Mommy, tommorow is Friday and I dont have school I am going to the dentist taking daddy's fish house to hutch and then I am going with daddy to get his knee looked at and I am going to watch them take out the stiches cause that doesnt make me sick like it makes Jackson sick oh we are going to be at the doctors and I should probably get my flu shot cause you know if you get your flu shot you are less likely to get sick and you need to get your flu shot before December so you dont get sick in December and I have so much going on in December that I can not get sick there is just no time for that and it is going to hurt but only for a minute and I can deal with that do you think they will have colored bandaides..............................................."

Flu shot scheduled for 3pm today. I dont think Jackson will thank her.

1 comment:

Carissa said...

And that is what makes her so darn cute!