Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Best day of her life.....


I am getting a little off on my posts here. But I had to share this little ditty with you guys. So those of you who know my Izzy, know she is almost always happy. Now don't get me wrong, I can make this girl crabby in the blink of an eye. However, by the next blink she is sharing a story with me about something else. I have never in my life met someone who can let things roll off her so easily. She does NOT get that from me, I am however, trying to get that from her.
The other day we were driving out to church and this song was playing and she was singing along and just had this happy glow about her. I asked if this was one of her "jams". Yep. She said, This song is a great song to start the day with. Its always a new day and each day should be the best day of your life. Sometimes my kids blow me away, well frankly they blow me away often.
So make this the best of your life.


No comments: