Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Eyes that melt your heart.....

Ahhh, my little C-dude.....

Now, I think I am on to this little man. Look at those eyes, Look deep....Deeper....Ok, in love yet? Should be. Anyway, I am on to him. This little man is WAY to smart for his britches. I have always said, he is going to be the master mind of A LOT of trouble. He will not be the one to pull it off, but he will be in the background laughing his arse off! He always looks like he is deep in thought. He is quiet to start off with, but man give him a minute or two and he will talk your ear off. I love having him with us. He doesn't give away hugs for free. If you get one from him, man it feels like you just won the lottery! He sinks right in and melts into your arms. This little man has a big big heart. Knows what he wants to do, when he wants to do it, and most of the time it will be in his undies and boots. Get over it, that is how he is going to be dressed, but lets face it. If we really had the choice, wouldn't we all?
Cohen is a super hero at heart, he is here to save the world, and if given enough time and enough clean pairs of super hero undies, he will!
Cohen my man, keep on planning. Keep us on our toes and make us think. This world is yours for the taking!! Go get it little man.

1 comment:

Carissa said...

You are such an amazing auntie! Cohen loves you!