Monday, December 9, 2013

My first niece.....

So being the oldest, and having the first Grandchildren, I can remember the day this little lady came into the world!

Oh my goodness, you had your Auntie Mel and Auntie Jesse just melting! You were so stinkin cute! Miss Kyleah, well she is turning into quite the little lady. I still see a little girl when I look at her, and I am having a hard time wrapping my head around that little girl not being there. My all time favorite memory of Ky was when she was about 1 1/2 or 2 years old. Jeremy and I were watching her over night. There was some star showers or something happening that night, and we set out alarm for 2 am. Well we ended up waking Ky up too, so we had a blanket laid on the grass outside and laid her in between us and were watching the stars. All she kept doing was hitting Jeremy and I, STARS, STARS, I see stars.......I think Jeremy and I were at that point more amused by this 2 year olds amusement then the stars themselves. It was truly one of those seeing something with the eyes of a 2 year old moments! It is also one of those moments that will forever be in my heart.
Ky, you will have to forgive me, but when I see you, I see a 2 year old. You will always be my Ky-burger. ALWAYS! 
Love you to the stars Miss Ky,
Keep seeing all the wonders in this world, you see things we forget as adults, just reminding us to keep seeing!


1 comment:

Carissa said...

Such an amazing lady!