Monday, September 8, 2008

15 years!!!




Seriously???

This weekend was a blast. Friday night we had the pleasure of watching Madi. Oh my that little girl is just sooooo cute. And good. Mel and Dave took Nick to the football game, and I fully took advantage in saying "oh its to cold for a baby to be at the football game" it worked. They dropped her off and we played and played, she stayed overnight. I have to say, She was here from Friday night till Saturday afternoon, the kid cried once. Oh she is good.

Saturday night was Jeremy's 15 year class reunion. We were laughing at two thoughts of the evening. One, Jeremy and his non forgetting memory can remember just about every detail from his high schools years, so how can it be 15 years.......and two, who in the heck would of EVER thought we would roll up to our 15 year in a mini van???? Odd. Maybe for our 20 we can have a "cool car". But what a fun time, I must clarify.......Jeremy had to work the next day, so.... I...... taking one for the team, enjoyed myself. I am pretty sure that I will not get sick this winter at ALL. I was drinking screwdrivers, and I know that I had enough vitiman C to keep me well all winter long. It was very cool to see everyone on Saturday night. How come is it that you dont realize how much you miss seeing people until you see them......I sure wish we lived closer to the Westling family, as I think they would be fun to hang out with more often. :)

Even with the fun night had Saturday, I still managed to be up, go get Izzy at Grandma's, get the kids ready and have them to church for Rally Sunday. (yes I did take a nap on Sunday afternoon)

Vikings vs Packers....tonight.....

No comments: