Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Finally!!


Well something is wrong with our stupid computer, it wont upload pictures. So This blog is not as exciting as I think it is. But we finally got the computer out of our bedroom! (Yes the problem started after that.) And we are computer idiots...so it may be a while for more pictures to be posted.

But we do finally have a computer room (with a stupid computer). It is cool. We also have an eliptical in here now, so I can get back on there and work myself back up to 2 1/2 miles on that thing. Its a love hate relationship, I love to hate it, but I do love to get a 2 1/2 mile work out in, in about 20 min's to a half hour.

I had set my goal to lose 30 lbs by Oct, I was down 23, however, that last few weeks of summer kicked my arse and I am up 3. But back to the weight watchers meeting Thurs night and my arse back on the eliptical and I will be back on my way. So maybe I will need to bump it out to Nov to hit that 30.

Alright, I am off. I will let you know how far I get on the eliptical tomorrow, I am hoping I can do a mile before Jeremy has to call 911. (I wonder if we get an employee discount?)

No comments: