Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend




This weekend went super fast AGAIN. I can not believe how time flys. We watched Madi on Saturday for Mel while she worked. And then Mel found our her good friend Tiff had her baby, so she ran and pinched cheeks before going home. Again... If Madi could be any better of a baby!! Saturday night we were invited out, but the amount of money that I sent to school this week did not allow for that to happen and still be able to live this week. 4 homecoming t-shirts, lunch money ($50.00 sent to the school does not last long with 3 kids eating), and school pictures this week already. Man. Oh well. We set up bunk beds in Josh's room. Thanks Grandpa!! Jack now gets to sleep upstairs with Josh. We will eventually make Jacks room into a office, eliptical room. But I am just taking my time to make sure the two boys can be in a room together. No big hurry.

Sunday I had Nick and Madi here while Dave and Mel enjoyed a day at the Vikings game. It is amazing how fast you get out of two year mode. That kid is fast. I would set Madi down to change her diaper and Nick would be out the door in the sand box. Now to be far to Nick when he is here, him and Jack ususaly spend ALL day out side in the sand box. Its what they love to do. So coming to my house and not being able to do it has to be disappointing. But fun day was had by all. (I hope)

Well off to bed. Time to start a new week. Happy Monday people!

No comments: