Wednesday, September 3, 2008




Our Labor Day weekend.


It started off Wed night, Jeremy and the kids picked me up from work and we headed up to the pond. Wed night was pretty laid back. Just unloaded the Tahoe and got settled in. I hadnt had that many days off in a row for a long time.


We got up Thursday and headed up to Brainerd to get some lunch and groceries. Ouch that hurt, but still had 5 more days off, so I was ok.


Friday was my favorite day by far. Yep those who know me, know what we did....Paul Bunyon land.................................Man do I love this place. I could go there all the time. No its not the same as when we were little and it was in Brainerd. But I still love it. Fun times had by all.
Sat was Halloween at the campgrounds. That was fun. The kids remembered to grab Izzy's ballerina outfit that she wanted to wear. But half was up told me that they didnt bring Jacks. However, he said he wanted to be a mummy. THAT we could work with and that we did. The big kids decided that it was time to pack it in for trick or treating. But most of the people at the camp ground gave them candy anyway, so they were happy.
Sunday, well Sunday it was hot. So there were two trips to the pool and lots of Rummy 500 played. But still all in all a very fun day.
Monday, well that was sad. Time to go home. We were on the road by 9:30am a new record for the Bakers. But with school starting the next day it was time to get home and get everyone ready. Lots to look forward to coming home.............................thats another post.


No comments: