Sunday, September 28, 2008

Busy Month

Well its that time again to update the calander and see what is happening in Oct. I am going to blink and it is going to be November. This week is homecoming for the kids at school. So they are all getting ready for the many days that are coming up this week. My fav being Spririt day which falls on picture day. That is awesome. Walmart photo lab here we come. Monday night Jeremy and I are going to WWE Raw. Friday night we are going to the homecoming game. Next week I leave for a financial worker conference in Duluth on Wednesday and we stay until Friday, in which we will meet Jeremy in Milaca and we head up to the camper to close that up for the weekend. And then get together with some of his lake state buddies. Always a good time. I think so far the week of the 12th we get to just let that week slide by. Nothing on the calander yet, hopefully we can keep it that way. The next week on Tuesday me and Kelli go to the New Kids on the Block concert. Stop pretending that we are dumb, you know your jealous. Thursday we are having Jacks birthday party, and Friday Jeremy and I leave for a weekend by ourselves for our our 6 year anniversary. Then its Halloween and then wow its November. Time flys when your having fun. See you in November!

No comments: