Friday, September 12, 2008

Second week of school, Done.

Yesterday I sat at work and had a weird feeling all day that I was going to get a call from the school that Izzy had broke her arm.........dramatic, yes I know. But it was a nagging feeling and it lasted all day. Even during interviews, when my phone would ring I would peek over to make sure. This all day, every day, school thing is kicking her butt. For those of you who know her and her energy, this kid will go all day. But she barely makes it through supper. She has been in bed by 7:30 just about ever night. She made it to 8 Wednesday, but only case Molly was there playing with her. Today I think the only reason I got her out of bed was because I promised she could sleep in tommorow....good luck Iz, Nick and Madi will be there by 8. But I guess 8 is later the 6.
Amanda is doing well, she is happy that her Math class is going well for her this year. She seems to get it more then the last couple of years. (She is in a intergrated, ie-smart kid class, didnt get it from me). She is really getting good at flute. SSSOOO ready for drumline to start.
Josh is doing GREAT. I am so impressed with him. His reading is just cominig along nicely. Now we are just working on his confidence. I think he is the only one who doesnt see how far he's come. When he has a questions he almost starts to cry because he is so frustrated. So we are really working on pumping him up, getting that confidence up.
Now.....I got a picture message last night at about 9:30. It was a picture of my neice Ky with a sling on her arm...............please refer to the beginning of my message and my bad feeling from yesterday...........Kyleah broke her arm yesterday playing on the school playground.........gotta go, I feel some numbers coming into my head and I have to run to holiday and get a lottery ticket.

No comments: