Saturday, September 20, 2008

Evil


Well I got my arse on that nasty machine. Ok, I guess if it hadnt been 2 months since I was last on it, it probably would be nasty. But wow. I did make it a mile. I again will make it up to 2 1/2. In case your wondering why I chose 2 1/2 I will tell you. I know I can always fit in a half an hour of working out. Would I love to be able to fit in a 2 hours work out at the gym, yep. Will I ever be able to, nope. In the past I will try these diets that are extreme, workouts that are long. But sooner or later life gets in the way. So this time I am trying to make small changes that I can actually stick with. Is the weight loss slower? Yep. But I would like it to last this time, so I am going with Slow and steady wins the race. And so far the best advice/encouragement came from Jeremy. I came home a little disappointed after only losing 1 lb one week, I had worked my butt off, ate great, and one frickin lb???? He looked at me and said, honey if you lost one lb a week for one year, that is 52 lbs in a year. Slow and steady, it wins the race. So now I just focus on how good my clothes feel, and how good I feel! Have a great Saturday all!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

You are hilarious! I love the picture of the treadmill!